Jinny's Zombie Doll Makeup Video - 10 Super Simple Steps
Ever the master makeup artist and instructor, Jinny shows you how to turn yourself, your friends and your clients into a zombie doll in ten simple steps:
1. Using a sponge, apply Mehron Paradise Makeup AQ in Felou all over the face to make the skin look more even.
2. Apply lashes to the upper lid to create the doll effect. Mehron's E.Y.E. Lashes are available in a variety of styles. Pick one to suit you.
3. Apply Mehron Paradise Makeup AQ in Light Pink and White all over the eyelid, then blend the Light Pink into the cheeks.
4. Draw eyelashes underneath the eye.
5. Apply Paradise Makeup AQ in Fushia - it is a metallic pink from the Brilliant palette - to the lips.
NOW COMES THE UGLY PART!
6. Separate the face in half using Paradise Makeup AQ in Dark Brown and highlight with Paradise Makeup AQ in White. Lightly blend.
7. Using the Dark Brown, cut the eyebrow on one side and then "cut off" the neck.
8. Darken the eyes with Paradise Makeup AQ in Black to make them look deeper and create shadows on the outside of the face with the Black to make it look dirty.
10. Add Mehron Stage Blood under the eye and nose and around the neck, allowing it to create a dripping effect.