Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What foundation do professional makeup artists use?

In the quest for flawless looking skin, so many women wonder just what foundation professional makeup artists use. We’ll let you in on a little secret – some of the top makeup artists are now using Mehron’s new cream foundation Celebre Pro HD. In fact, its development was a collaborative effort between Mehron’s chemists and a select group of highly acclaimed makeup artists. Our chemists formulated this foundation to be buildable to suit the amount of coverage needed. Renowned industry artists then worked with them to create an array of colors to accommodate all skin tones.

The Foundation Used on Professional Runway Models

Professional makeup artist Edward Cruz applied Celebre Pro HD just last week on the models at the Falguni and Shane Peacock show at Mercedes –Benz Fashion Week in New York City. He used it as the base of an edgy, post-modern look which started with polished skin. To create that look, he relied on the product that delivers satin-smooth results – Celebre Pro HD.

The Foundation for Cover and Photo Shoots

Celebre Pro HD was used by professional makeup artist Deborah Macki on Jenny McCarthy for the cover shoot of this month’s Your Beauty Industry magazine. See for yourself just how flawless her skin looks. Makeup artist Jessica Rivera recently blogged, "No matter what skin type I used this on, it always looked beautiful on the skin, and it has amazing coverage!!! I rarely use concealer nowadays because of the coverage this has. . . . Hallelujah! I can't say enough good things about Mehron's HD foundations, they are just genius for an amazing price."

The Foundation for Orange County

Professional makeup artist Cassie Lyons used our new foundation for the Bright On shoot for the March 2012 issue of Orange Coast.

The Foundation for Celebrities and You

We want to thank all of these professional makeup artists for using Celebre Pro HD and saying such wonderful things about it. But, Mehron makeup is not just for the stars. It is affordable and available to everyone – individually for consumers for $10.95 or in a 20-color palette for professional makeup artists for $189.95. From fashion runways and HD-TV to everyday wear, Celebre Pro-HD works for every occasion and on all skin types and colors. Our non-greasy formula contains powerful antioxidants such as vitamin E, pomegranate and aloe vera that help soothe the skin. As if use of our new foundation by professional makeup artists was not testament enough to its results, we are thrilled that people across the country, including beauty writers, are recommending it:

  • “My budget-minded favorite is Mehron Celebre Pro-HD because it’s inexpensive for a high-quality, full-coverage cream makeup.” Leslie Baumann of the Miami Herald
  • “Superb coverage!!! I love this product. I am a huge fan of cream foundations and this one is on the top of my list. I use it for myself and on my clients.” Frances Williams, Waycross GA
  • “Best foundation. I was using the old formula before, which gave super coverage but was not as creamy. This new formulation is creamy and silky and glides on the skin effortlessly. No Lanolin, which could pose an issue for those will allergies and vegan client. I apply with a sponge or a brush or even blend with my fingers. I use it in every setting, film, photography and HD, yes, HD. I’ve been using this product in a broadcast studio for six months (and the old formula for 3 years before that) and no adverse reactions on the skin or under the lights. I am now a loyal and true fan.” Debra Weite, Las Vegas NV
  • “Two thumbs up!” I am in awe of this product! I had just finished applying makeup when I received the package from Mehron. I was excited to try it so I took my freshly applied makeup and my cheeks were more red than I wanted them to be. I have been searching for the right foundation for the last couple of years. I took into consideration the shade, undertone, coverage, finish, ingredients that would not cause breakouts or worsen rosacea, etc. and to my dismay I just could not find the right one. So when I saw that my cheeks had some mild-to-moderate redness, I felt quite uncertain about giving it a try. But the temptation was just too strong to resist and I was pleasantly surprised to see that not only did this product give excellent coverage, it calmed down the flare up I had from using the foundation I applied earlier. This product has some very serious good for your skin ingredients. Anyone looking for a good foundation should give this brand a try.” Len C, Kirkland WA
  • “The best foundation I’ve ever used. I have used many of the pro or theatrical lines. While all of them had their strong points and were better than any department store foundation I’ve used (and I’ve used them all) all of them caused my skin to break out from irritating ingredients. With this foundation, I get the same amazing coverage as I did with the other WITHOUT the breakouts! This foundation wears like iron, does not oxidize, and matches my skin exactly. It’s also fantastically priced and the amount you get is amazing for the price.” CD, Oak Park IL

If you have tried Celebre Pro HD, we would love to hear your thoughts! Try it with our new Face Smoothie applicator for a truly flawless look like the stars. Let us know what you think.


No comments:

Black Veil Brides Use Mehron Makeup

Black Veil Brides Use Mehron Makeup
Rock Makeup

Create The Queen of Hearts

Create The Queen of Hearts
Mehron Makeup Look by Jinny

Professional Halloween Makeup

Professional Halloween Makeup
Makeup Artist Jinny

Vampire Makeup For Stage and Screen

Vampire Makeup For Stage and Screen
Modern Vampire Makeup Kit Inspired by Twilight

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Loading...

UpTweet

Mehron Liquid Makeup

Mehron Liquid Makeup
For Face Body and Hair

Model Sindy Perez with Makeup Artist Jinny

Model Sindy Perez with Makeup Artist Jinny
Mehron Professional Makeup

Halloween Makeup Video

Mehron, Pure Makeup

Mehron, Pure Makeup
Mehron Makeup, the Beauty Within

Professional Halloween Makeup

Professional Halloween Makeup
Mehron Halloween Makeup

Amazon Deals